Friday, November 19, 2010

I am a plow

If I were to call myself plow I would have to say there are different people pushing me.  If I am a plow, obviously my family and friends would be pushing me along with teacher, coaches etc. but to be a sucsessful plow you need to be able to operate on your own.  In anything that you have to "plow" through in life, you have to push yourself.  In school you need to want to do good, because if you truly don't care, but your parents are pushing the plow, you won't  do good in school.  For example, I play soccer.  Not because other people think I should play, or my parents force me to play, but I love the game.  Whatever you choose to do you need to do it for yourself.  If you are doing something for someone else, you won't be happy, and you won't put the effort you need to put into something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment